Hello)))) I am looking for new job, new projects)) I worked in Danmark. Now i am back to Kazahstan. I have good expirience and i want to use it here)))) If anyone have interesting offers i will sending my SV for your e-mail-box))
Hello. My name is Indira. I.m looking 4 a job in foreign company. 2 years ago i graduated translation major.i didn.t work because i took care of my daughter so i don.t have any qualifications. i wanna practise and achive my english. pls write me if u have a job for me. gratefully Indira. 10x.
Hi for all of you!!!!! I am searching for the job of interpreter or something which is connected with the knowledge of foreign language. I graduated the the university and have high education. I look forward that I will find a good jod in Almaty!!!!!
August, 2011 I am working in company as Mechanical completeion Handover Coordinator k
I work in QA/QC Renco-Kat company. I am an Electrical,Instrumentation, Fire and Gas and Telecommunication Certificate Engineer. Maintaining protocols, certificates, forms according to VSN 123-90, as well as a check lists according to VSN (Departmental building codes)by Electrical,Instrumentation,Fire and Gas and Telecommunication diciplines. I work with documentation standards, SNIP, prepare LOG of input control, LOG of cable laying and General LOG. Provide reception, registration documents and storing them in the archive. I check certificates in accordance with standards RoK, also prepare the transfer documentation to Gostehnadzor in accordance with the norms and standards RoK. Completion of documents for the subsystems (systems) and further transfer them to Firecon company (Agip representative).Going to RoK Dossier and Act meeting.
• Contribute to maintaining an incident free operation which is in support of and in compliance with Tengizchevroil’s Protecting People and the Environment policy.
• Work with outside contractors on document procedures for distribution within Tengizchevroil. Receive, distribute and file vendor documentation and make sure all information is logged into database.
• Monitor quality control of incoming/outgoing documents and promote efficient work practices. Ensure that documents flowing to/from DCC have proper approvals and distributed accordingly and hard copies filed properly.
• Assign project numbers, enter and follow distribution matrixes for each project, and design pack assembly with the engineers. Maintain transmittals, both electronic and paper under appropriate project,handle requests for drawings,documents,datasheets,tag numbers.
• Create Web based search tools for locating Project Information, drawings, job packs, transmitttals etc.
• File project documentation according to the file index. Perform various other office duties such as reproduction, laminating, etc. Perform other duties as required by supervisor of project team.
Job duties: - accepting requests on food and drinks by e-mail, having
them approved by Supervisor and sending for further execution.
- translation of menu and sending to different Tengizchevroil facilities (Field
Facilities, RMG, etc.), updating and approving by Supervisor.
- interpreting miscellaneous business talks and meetings
- helping the Accounting Group to calculate the approximate cost of food and drinks , approving by Supervisor and updating (if required).
August, 00 – June , 01 Universal-Sodexho Eurasia, Data Information Group,
Position: Data Information Group Specialist
Job duties: Display good knowledge of Office work, including the following day to day assignments : -
- Computer Data Information
- Maintain incoming information or request to the JDE Systems
- Forwarding the document to Visas housing department.
- Maintain Tengizchevroil badge computer and Print Badges.
- Responsible for crew changing, Housing and incoming outgoing Tengizchevroil or sub-contractors general staffs under pressure, and also good Team Player.
- In charge of issuing Tengizchevroil Driving Permit and Licensing.
1999-2000 Tings/Tengizchevroil Program 12, Tengizchevroil Document Control Center,
Position: DCC Technical and Archive Specialist
- Filing of Technical Documents and Drawings by numerical Order.
- Print documents in conjunction with site and office Engineers.
- Project and Illustrate documents during site and contractors meetings.
- Keep list of the Vendors and Manufacture Documents in Microsoft access systems.
- Ensure Passage Tickets and Bus request of Staffs and Visitors were fully completed and ready.
- Keeping stationery and ordering when necessary.
References: (Included letter of recommendation from Manager of Bechtel-Enka Joint Venture)
(Program 12 /Tengizchevroil DCC Supervisor).
( Tengizchevroil/Crude Export Project Supervisor)
2010 Kazakh University, Construction Faculty Department
2003-2005 Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages. Almaty , Kazakhstan.
1991-1996 Kazakh State University, Philological Faculty Department.
1989-1990 Kazakh State University, World Language Department.
I would like to work in an environment that provides me best opportunity to grow and stretch my abilities and give my best to organization by using my Academic Knowledge and Practical work Experience.
12th passed from Nagaon govt boys higher secondary(ASSAM)
10th passed from Urban basic high school(ASSAM)
2 years as a medical representative in a medicine company, UKRAINE
Worked as a supervisor in Sime Darby plantation company,MALAYASIA
As a dealer helpdesk executive in call center(inbound section)under Airtel communication since 2008-2010,INDIA
Good communication,confident,self discipline,hard working
Having good command over MS office & Internet
Name :Biju Kumar Nath
Father’s Name :Swaraj Nath
Marital Status : Unmarried
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hinduism
Date of birth : 07/02/1981
Language known :Hindi,English,Russian,Assamise
I hereby declare that above information are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE: Biju Kumar Nath
Full name: Ruslan Rauanovich BATYRBEKOV
Nationality: Kazakh (born in Shymkent city, Republic of Kazakhstan)
Marital status: Single
Mob.: (+7) 702 2493773
In 2005 graduate high school: esthetical humanitarian gymnasium № 20 in Shymkent city
2005-2011 - KIMEP BSS
Graduate in Bachelor of Social science in Public administration
Personal qualities and character: sociable, executive, responsible, hard working, I am quickly trained in professional skills, ability to work in a command, analytical mentality.
• Familiarity with the commercial worlds, the mentality of people
• Proven human management skills
• Budget design and monitoring
• Time-efficient, systematic working methodology
• Languages: Russian (fluent), English (fluent), Kazakh (fluent)
• IT: MS Office, IE, Outlook express, Photoshop
• Clean driving license, category “B,C”
Assistant of the Project manager
“Kentau - Cement” LLP
May 2007 – August 2007
Translating from Russian to English and reverse oral and writing. Overview the market information of the construction materials, arrangement of the negotiations with the suppliers of the equipment, developing the business activity planning e t.c.
Assistant of the Project manager
“Kentau - Cement” LLP
May 2008 – August 2008
Control for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations, by the subcontractors, Participating in the creating of the general business plan of the project with the information of the marketing overview of the construction materials and the list of the potential customers in Kazakhstan, Fulfill the tasks of the General manager of the company and particularly was concentrated in the on the contacts with the suppliers of the equipment and for the civil construction works.
May 2009 – September 2009: USA state Virginia, work and travel program
Titan Pool Company: position – lifeguard in the pool
September 2009 – December 2009: Internship in JSC “Kazkommercbank” – in Department of development small business
CULTURAL INTERESTS AND PHYSICAL RECREATION
A big fun of football and big tennis, pop music, news and politics.
Education 2006-2010: Kazakh University of International Relations
and World languages by Abylai Khan, Almaty City
International relations, Diplomat – Ambassador, Almaty
25th June 2009 – 26th September 2009: International School
of English, New York
Work experience September 2008–January 2009: CET “Babylon”,
February 2009–April 2009: CET “Gallery”, Senior
May 2009–July 2009: Internet Club “Omega
Internship February 2008-April 2008: Internship in Department of
Internal Policy in Akimat, Almaty City
February 2010-April 2010: Internship in an Organization for
Environmental Protection, Astana City
Other achievements Organize staff-parties and entertaining programs
Charity for orphan children and homes for aged
English (advanced, course certificate available on request)
Computer literacy, Photoshop
Translating Kazakh – Russian – English – texts
Personal interests Foreign cultures/languages
Personal quality Responsible, hard worker, fair, good-natured, sociable,
punctual, positive, ready to know new, team player
I am about job that you offer. I have incredible ability with everything which you need. I do not want write anymore will see everything in interview. I am looking forward to answer from you. Regarding Nursultan!!!!!
Hi, My name is Mukhtar. I live and work in Shymkent. I have been in the USA 2 years ago with Work and Travel progrom. I like inprove my English and comunication with English people. Soo If you have work in Shymkent with English people. Thank you for read my message.
Hi.My name is Ainura.Do you have part-time job.I would like to work and to practise my english.I am study at University on my third year.Please write me if you have some vacancies on my email:email@example.com
I live and work in Almaty. I would love find a job where I can practice my English and learn something and get experience. I am not sure that I want to work as a translator since I can not speak Russian fluently.
Kassimov Ilgar Isaevich
Day of birth: 02.11.1986
Place of birth: Kazakhstan, Chimkent city
Goal: Earn experience in professional field
Wished position: Financial Management
Specialized school №1317 in English and Information technology 2002-2005 year (Moscow)
Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economics and Strategic Research 2005-2009 year
College of Social Science; Department of Public Administration; Major in Financial Management (during education period were written papers in different fields, including: marketing, management, also social projects.)
May 2007-July 2007
Internship in Parliament of Republic of Kazakhstan
The amount of empty places was restricted under different circumstances, for instance: GPA 3.0, places were limited and did not exceed 27 people, and each student should pass test, as competition. Duding Internship all students were attached to specific department according to their majors, in addition, the obligation was to visit join sessions and work hard as stimuli to get excellent grade, moreover patricians were demonstrating their skills in administrative works.
January 2006- February 2007
International Mortgage Group, Position: Sales Manager
Duties: The major task was negotiation, good cooperation and conversation skills with clients, high-qualified work with people and high motivation
• English - upper-intermediate level
• Kazakh - middle level
• German - Turkish - beginning level
• Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Internet
• Certificate from Parliament of RK, gratitude certificate
Passion and Interest:
• Sport, Finance, Politics
Date of both: 25.05.1987
Place of both: The Public Kazakhstan, NКR, Village Torkul Mobile tel. +7 701 251 70 10
+7 701 740 31 21
+7 705 173 25 12
In that time place of my leaving: c. Алmaty st. Zharokova house №199 flats 4
Purpose: To find work position in field of Electrical Supply
Almaty Institute of power Engineering and Telecommunication
2005-2009 Got Diploma by specialty: Power Engineering:
Bachelor (state educational grant)
Faculty: Electrical Supply in industrial enterprises
Time of graduation school:
1994 - 2005 Secondary school «Kokoral»
Production practices :
31.06.08 – 18.07.08 Kentau Transformer Plant (Kentau)
31.06.09– 18.07.09 Ontustik Zharik (Chimkent)
work in the substation
inspection electrical equipments
Languages: Kazakh (native)
29.10.08 - 29.12.08 AutoCAD, DiaLux
Skills (knowledge) of Computer: experimental user
Experience work by programmes: pocket MS Office, Electronic
Workbench, Per, Lab View, Mat Lab.
commutability, ability of working in the collective, responsibility,